Finally, just 9 months later now, I am getting around to updating this blog. First, I thought we needed a new look; since both my kids look great in orange, it seemed like a fitting color to go with. Now for a few pics of the last many months to bring you up to speed, at least in pictures, on the monumental change in our home that comes with bringing home a second child. I knew in theory it would be an adjustment but must admit to feeling some dismay at just how long it has taken me to find a new normal. And I think maybe, just maybe, I'm finding my stride one one wobbly step at a time, much like my little man who has just learned to walk in the past couple days.
Enough of my yammering, though. Here's a peak at who's been keeping me too busy to blog.













No comments:
Post a Comment