


Last week, Rebekah met her cousins, Kate and Maya, and Aunt Lois and then Uncle David just this week. They are moving back to the area after being away a couple years. She loved her cousins and especially enjoyed Lavender Bear from the Teddy Bear Factory which Kait and May gave to her. Rebekah also got her ears pierced--thankfully Aunt Lois was with me to give me moral support, or I might have lost my nerve!
As a new parent, it feels like everything and nothing is happening at the same time. I think I'm seeing life so much through Rebekah's eyes, watching her develop and taking so many new things in, that it feels like a million exciting things are happening. But, outside of Rebekah, I can't say I have all that much to write about at the moment--so, on the other hand, not much else is happening.
2 comments:
Hey Guys,
Christian LOVES watching the videos of Rebekah. He just keeps saying, "Hello Bekah." So fun to see her laugh like that.....
Barb
Oh my you guys! She is so precious! I love her laugh!
Amy
Post a Comment